Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 2-5 jours ouvrés en France
- Réf. d'article : EF60L55BAH
PHILIPS LED front lamp for E-bike
SafeRide® E-bike driven 60
The Philips SafeRide LED eBike is the world's smallest LED bike light that meets the legal requirements of a motorbike headlight.
It can therefore be used on any e-bike or moped or motorbike up to 125 cc. Until now, only large and heavy headlights with incandescent lamps and a power consumption of 15 watts could be used for e-bikes.
The extremely compact LED eBike light generates an extremely wide and far-reaching light beam on the road with a power consumption of only 5 watts. Due to the optimised cut-off line, oncoming traffic is not dazzled.
The Philips SafeRide LED eBike can be operated at any input voltage between 6 V and 12 V and can be attached to any handlebar or fork of an e-bike or moped. Like all products of the Philips LED BikeLight family, the LED eBike light is equipped with an all-aluminium housing. The excellent heat management properties of the aluminium ensure that the light intensity and light colour of the two LEDs remain constantly bright and white even during continuous operation at the highest light level.
Furthermore, all Philips SafeRide bicycle lights are characterised by three technology modules:
- All products contain two LUXEON® high-power LEDs, which ensure that Philips products provide more light than most other LED bike lights on the market. These are the same LEDs used by leading car manufacturers.
- This is only possible through the use of an all-aluminium housing.
- In addition, Philips products use a free-form reflector for optimum light distribution and glare-free operation. Only the combination of these factors enables a small design with which maximum light values can be achieved within the meaning of the StVZO.
- Powered by automotive LUXEON® Altilon LED
- Light source: 2x 60 LUX LEDs
- 160 lumen in the beam
- Crystal white light (5500K)
- Extra wide illumination
- Up to 50 metres homogeneous road illumination
- Foreground illumination
- Glare free beam (StVZO in Germany)
- Fulfills international motorcycle standard ECE R113 Class C
- StVZO certification
- Operates on 5 - 48V DC, 5W
- Waterproof aluminium housing in silver (brushed aluminium)
- Handlebar bracket interface
For further data, please see the datasheet below.